Dolphin Swim & Snorkel
Immediately following the 30 minute Dolphin Encounter, this activity allows you to swim and snorkel with our resident pod of dolphins on their terms, with no trained behaviors. Experience what it would be like to be a ‘part of the pod’ in the wild – it’s a thrill you’ll remember for years to come. With a limited number of fellow participants, you’ll enjoy maximum physical contact with these friendly marine mammals as they swim along with you throughout a two-acre enclosure. You'll be captivated by their natural curiosity, intrigued by their whistles and clicks as they communicate with each other, and delighted to see mothers and their calves swimming side by side.
- Participants must be 8 years of age or older and be accompanied by a parent or guardian while snorkeling to participate.
- Participants should be familiar with the use of mask, fins and snorkel. Must have prior snorkeling experience.
- Total time spent with the dolphins is one hour.
- Pregnant women are not allowed.
- Personal cameras are permitted during encounter session only.
- Cameras or video are not allowed in the water during the snorkel session.
- Professional photos available after the swim.